3D Vegetation Geomat
Three-dimensional geonet is a kind of mesh with three-dimensional structure ，which is similar to Luffa network. Its main purpose is to plant grass and consolidate soil.
The mat is loose and flexible. There is 90% space between the mattresses for filling soil, gravel and fine gravel. And the roots of plants can grow comfortably and neatly through it. Then the growing vegetation makes the mat, turf and soil surface firmly combined. This is because plant roots can penetrate 30-40 cm below the surface, thus forming a strong green composite protective layer.
- Before the turf grows, it can protect the slope from rain and wind.
- It can firmly keep the grass seeds evenly distributed on the slope, and avoid being washed away by wind and rain.
- Black mat can absorb a lot of heat energy and increase ground moisture. This can promote seed germination and prolong plant growth.
- Because the surface of the three-dimensional mat is rough, the wind and water can produce numerous eddies on the surface of the mat. Thus, the surface of the mat can produce energy dissipation effect, and promote their carriers to deposit in the mat.
- It is suitable for highway, railway, water conservancy engineering, mine, municipal engineering, slope protection, etc. It can prevent soil erosion.