The safety and service life of three-dimensional composite drainage network is closely related to its own drainage system in railway, highway and other transportation infrastructure construction. Geosynthetics is an important part of the drainage system.
Characteristics of the three-dimensional composite drainage network
1. When the load is 720kPa and the gradient is 2%, the permeability is 2500m/d and the flow rate is 13 pm/m.
2. Creep test retains more than 60% thickness after 10000 hours of 1200 kPa load.
3. The carbon black content of three-dimensional drainage network core is not less than 2%, and the density is 0.94 g/cm 3. The tensile strength is not less than 36.5 kN/m. The melting index is 1.0 g/10 min and the thickness is 7.6 mm.
4. Apparent pore size of nonwoven geotextiles is 0.18 mm, permeability is 0.26 Sec-1 and permeability is 0.2 cm/sec. The penetration strength is 580N and the trapezoidal tear strength is 356N. The grip tensile strength is 900 N, the grip ductility strength is 50%, and the burst strength is 2750 kPa.
Functional characteristics of the three-dimensional composite drainage network
1. Laying between the foundation and the base. It is used to drain water accumulated between foundation and foundation, block capillary water and effectively integrate it into the edge drainage system.
2. This structure automatically shortens the drainage path of the foundation. The drainage time is greatly reduced. It can also reduce the use of selected foundation materials (i.e. materials with more fine materials and lower permeability). It can prolong the service life of roads.