China hot sale high quality biaxial fiberglass geogrid in stock with factory price for manufacturers is a geo-composite material made of glass fiber and made of a certain weaving process. It is a geocomposite material which is protected by glass fiber and improves the overall performance.
Glass fiber geogrid is a new type of excellent geotechnical substrate for reinforcing pavement and roadbed. The product is woven with glass fiber filaments. The fiberglass geogrid has a high tensile strength in the longitudinal and transverse directions, low elongation, high modulus of elasticity, excellent high and low-temperature resistance, and excellent alkali resistance and aging resistance after surface coating treatment. Performance, widely used in asphalt pavement, cement concrete pavement and roadbed reinforcement; both rigid and flexible pavements can be applied, compared with traditional pavement, can reduce cost, extend life and prevent road reflection cracks. The hot sale biaxial fiberglass geogrid can also be used for reinforcement of soft soil such as railways, airports, water conservancy and dams, and reinforcement of roadbed layers.
The main component of glass fiber is silicon oxide, which is an inorganic material. Its physical and chemical properties are extremely stable, and it has high strength, high modulus, high wear resistance and excellent cold resistance, no long-term creep; thermal stability. Good property; the mesh structure makes the aggregate interlock and limit; improve the load-bearing capacity of the asphalt mixture. Because the surface is coated with specially modified asphalt, it has two-fold composite performance, which greatly improves the wear resistance and shearing capacity of the high quality biaxial fiberglass geogrid.
Sometimes combined with self-adhesive pressure-sensitive adhesive and surface asphalt impregnation, the grid and asphalt pavement are tightly integrated into one. Due to the increased interlocking force of the earth and stone in the geogrid grid, the friction coefficient between them increases significantly (up to 08~10), and the pull-out force of the hot sale biaxial fiberglass geogrid embedded in the soil is due to the gap between the grid and the soil. The frictional bite force is strong and significantly increased, so it is a good reinforcement material. At the same time, China biaxial fiberglass geogrid in stock is a kind of plastic flat net material with light weight and certain flexibility. It is easy to cut and connect on site, and can also overlap and overlap. It is easy to construct and does not require special construction machinery and professional technicians.
1. Old asphalt concrete pavement reinforced and enhanced asphalt surface to prevent disease.
2. The cement concrete pavement is converted into a composite pavement to suppress the cracks caused by the shrinkage of the plates.
3. Road reconstruction project to prevent cracks caused by new and old joints and uneven settlement.
4. Soft soil foundation reinforcement treatment is conducive to soft soil water-sedimentation consolidation, effectively inhibiting settlement, uniform stress distribution, and enhancing the overall strength of the roadbed.
The semi-steel base layer of the new road will produce shrinkage cracks, and the reinforcement will strengthen the pavement cracks caused by the reflection of the foundation cracks.
The commonly used glass fiber geogrid has two kinds of self-adhesive rubber and no self-adhesive rubber. The self-adhesive rubber can be directly laid on the flat base layer without self-adhesive glue, usually by nail fixing method.
1. Construction site: It is required to be compacted and leveled, and the spiked protrusions are removed.
2. Grid laying: On the flat and compacted site, the main force direction (longitudinal direction) of the installed grid should be perpendicular to the axis of the embankment. The laying should be smooth, without wrinkles, and tension as much as possible. It is fixed by inserting nails and earth-rock pressure. The main direction of the laying of the grille is preferably long and no joint. The connection between the web and the web can be manually tied and lapped, and the overlap width is not less than 10cm. If the grid is set to be more than two layers, the layers should be staggered. After laying a large area, the overall straightness should be adjusted. After filling a layer of soil, before the crushing, the grille should be tensioned again with manual or machine tools, and the force should be even so that the grille is in a straight state under the soil.
3. The choice of filler: filler should be selected according to design requirements. The practice has proved that in addition to frozen soil, marsh soil, domestic garbage, chalk soil, diatomaceous earth can be used as filler. However, the mechanical properties of gravel soil and sand soil are stable and have little influence on water content, which should be preferred. The particle size of the filler should not exceed 15cm, and the filler gradation should be controlled to ensure the compaction weight.
4. Paving and compaction of the packing: When the grid is laid and positioned, it should be filled with soil in time. The bare time should not be overtime for 48 hours, or the running operation method of backfilling while laying. First spread the packing at both ends, fix the grille, and then push it toward the center. The order of rolling is first and then the middle and the back. When rolling, the pressure roller can't directly contact the ribs. The uncompacted reinforced body generally does not allow the vehicle to drive on it, so as to avoid misalignment of the ribs. The partial lamination is 20-30 cm. The degree of compaction must meet the design requirements, which is also the key to the success of reinforced soil engineering.
5. Anti-drainage measures: in the reinforced soil project, must do the drainage treatment inside and outside the wall; to do good foot protection, anti-scouring; in the soil to set up filtration, drainage measures, if necessary, should be set geotextile.
|Size of mesh mm||12.7*12.7~25.4*25.4|
|Tensile Strength KN/m||Longitudinal||≥30||≥40||≥50||≥80||≥100||≥125||≥150|
|Elongation Rate %||≤4|
|Temperature Resistance ℃||-100~280|
In addition, Tai 'an DingKun New Material Co. Ltd. is one of biaxial fiberglass geogrid manufacturers, provides hot sale biaxial fiberglass geogrid in stock and biaxial fiberglass geogrid factory price. Welcome to consult.