Composite drainage geonet is a three-dimensional composite structure. It consists of one or two layers of non-woven geotextiles and three-dimensional synthetic geonet core. It has the function of drainage and isolation.
The composite drainage geonet has three special layers. In the middle are rigid ribs. And They arrange longitudinally to form drainage channels. The upper and lower cross-arranged ribs form support to prevent geotextiles from being embedded in drainage channels. Therefore, even under high loads, the drainage geonet can maintain a high drainage performance. The composite drainage board is double-sided bonded with seepage geotextiles. This structure has the comprehensive performance of "filter-drainage-ventilation-protection". And it is the most ideal drainage material at present.
1. Strong drainage (equivalent to one meter thick gravel drainage).
2. High tensile strength.
3. Reduce the probability of geotextiles embedded in the mesh core, and maintain long-term stable drainage.
4. Long-term high pressure load (about 3000 Ka compression load).
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life.
6. Convenient construction, shorter construction period and lower cost
Mainly used in railway, highway, tunnel, municipal engineering, reservoir, slope protection and other drainage works.