1) Quality testing of composite geomembrane materials.
2) Cleaning and leveling the embankment, clearing all the sharp objects, backfilling and tamping, and the slopes of the slopes are leveled and approved by the supervisors to provide a working surface for the composite geomembrane laying.
3) Geomembrane field splicing In order to facilitate construction and ensure the quality of splicing, the composite geomembrane should be wide-width as much as possible to reduce the amount of splicing on site. Before construction, it should be cut and spliced in the unit according to the width of the composite geomembrane and the length of the site. The block of the required size is rolled onto the steel pipe and manually transported to the working surface.
1) Laying method of composite geomembrane:
The composite geomembrane is laid at the bottom of the channel and the slope is laid in two parts. Laying method: roll horizontally along the channel axis. After the slope surface is laid and qualified, it is rolled from the axis of the slope surface, and the composite geomembrane connection with the bottom of the channel is connected by a T-shape.
2) Technical requirements for laying composite geomembrane:
Laying should be carried out in dry and warm weather. In order to facilitate splicing and prevent stress concentration, the composite geomembrane is laid in a wave-like relaxation mode with a margin of about 1.5%. After spreading, it is leveled and pulled open, requiring composite geomembrane and slope. The joints should be flat and without protruding pleats. The construction personnel should wear flat shoes or soft rubber shoes. It is strictly forbidden to wear nail shoes to avoid the geomembrane. If the geomembrane is damaged during construction, it should be repaired in time.
The composite geomembrane should not be dragged or hardened during transportation to avoid sharp stab wounds.
1, should extend from the bottom to the high position, do not pull too tight, should leave a 1.50% margin for partial sinking and stretching. Taking into account the actual situation of the project, the slope is laid from top to bottom;
2. The longitudinal joints of two adjacent frames shall not be on a horizontal line and shall be staggered by more than 1 m;
3. The longitudinal joint should be 1.50m or more from the dam foot and the bent foot, and should be set on the plane;
4. The bottom of the field after the slope;
5. When laying the slope, the direction of the film should be basically parallel to the maximum slope line.