Low cost high quality 3d composite geonet for refuse landfill in stock for the manufacturer is a new type of geosynthetic material. The composition is a three-dimensional geonet core with a needle-punched perforated nonwoven geotextile on both sides. The three-dimensional geonet core includes a thick vertical rib and an oblique rib at the top and bottom. It is able to quickly discharge groundwater from the road and has a pore maintenance system that blocks capillary water under high loads.
At the same time, it also acts as a barrier and foundation reinforcement. A new type of geosynthetic material. The three-dimensional composite drainage net is made of a unique three-dimensional geonet double-sided bonded geotextile. A combination of geotextile (reverse filtration) and geonet (drainage and protection) provides complete “reverse filtration – drainage – protection”.
The unique three-dimensional structure of the three-dimensional composite drainage net core can withstand high compressive loads throughout the use process and can maintain a considerable thickness, providing a good water conductivity.
1. Laid between the foundation and the foundation to drain water between the foundation and the foundation, block the capillary water and effectively integrate into the edge drainage system. This structure automatically shortens the drainage path of the foundation, the drainage time is greatly shortened, and the number of selected foundation materials can be reduced (i.e., materials with more fine materials and lower permeability) can be used. Can extend the life of the road.
2. Laying a three-dimensional composite drainage net on the base layer prevents the base fine material from entering the ground layer (that is, it acts as isolation). The aggregate base layer will enter the upper part of the hot sale composite geonet for refuse landfill to a limited extent. Thus, the composite geotechnical drainage network also has a potential to limit the lateral movement of the aggregate base layer. In this way, its function is similar to the reinforcement of the geogrid. In general, the tensile strength and rigidity of a composite geotechnical drainage net is superior to many geogrids used for foundation reinforcement, and this limitation will increase the support capacity of the foundation.
3. After the road is aged and cracks are formed, most of the rainwater will enter the section. In this case, the three-dimensional composite drainage net is laid directly under the road surface instead of the drainable foundation. The three-dimensional composite drainage network can collect moisture before it enters the foundation/subbase. Moreover, a film can be placed on the bottom end of the three-dimensional composite drainage net to further prevent moisture from entering the foundation. For rigid road systems, this configuration allows the design of roads with a higher drainage coefficient, Cd. Another advantage of this construction is that it may be possible to hydrate the concrete more uniformly (research is ongoing on the extent of this advantage). Whether it is for rigid roads or flexible road systems, this structure can extend the life of the road.
4. Under the climatic conditions in the north, laying a three-dimensional composite drainage net can help mitigate the effects of frost heaving. If the depth of freezing is very deep, the hot sale composite geonet for refuse landfill in stock can be laid in a shallow position in the base to block as capillary action. In addition, it is often necessary to replace it with a non-frozen granular sub-layer and extend it down to the depth of freezing. The easy-frozen backfill can be directly filled in the three-dimensional composite drainage network until the ground floor line. In this case, the system can be connected to the drain outlet so that the water table is at or below this depth. This can potentially limit the development of ice crystals, and there is no need to limit traffic loads during spring ice melt in cold regions.
1. Drainage is strong.
2. High tensile strength.
3. To reduce the probability of geotextiles embedded into the core, maintain long-term stability of the drainage.
4. The long-term load is under great pressure.
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life.
6. Construction is convenient, shorten the construction period, and reduce the cost.
In addition, Tai 'an DingKun New Material Co. Ltd. is a 3d Drainage Geonet manufacturer, provides low cost 3d Composite Geonet in stock. Welcome to consult.
|Complex unit area mass||g/m2||≥1200||≥1400||≥1600||≥1800||≥2000|
|Composite longitudinal tensile strength||kn/m||≥16.0||≥16.0||≥16.0||≥16.0||≥16.0|
|Composite water conductivity||m2/s||≥1.2×10-4||≥1.2×10-4||≥1.2×10-4||≥1.2×10-4||≥1.2×10-4|
|Peel strength of core and non-woven fabric||kn/m||≥0.3||≥0.3||≥0.3||≥0.3||≥0.3|
|Net core tensile strength||kn/m||≥13.0||≥15.0||≥15.0||≥15.0||≥15.0|
|Non-woven fabric unit area quality||g/m2||≥200||≥200||≥200||≥200||≥200|
|Non-woven fabric normal permeability coefficient||cm/s||≥0.3||≥0.3||≥0.3||≥0.3||≥0.3|