Construction Case of Composite Geomembrane for Pond
Construction case of one cloth and one membrane
1. Field: Pond
- After earthwork excavation according to the earthwork excavation technology. firstly,construction personnel remove the masonry, tile and hard impurities. Secondly, level the river bed by a tamping machine. And at the same time, the masonry, tile and hard impurities are picked up manually.
- According to the site conditions, the constructors first lay a 10CM sand cushion layer at the bottom of the pool. In order to prevent the destruction of geomembrane when backfilling.
- Choose the glue bonding mode for the joint. Because this can better prevent the damage of geomembrane materials.
- Use manual rolling paving. The cloth should be laid evenly. And retain appropriately allowance for deformation.
3. The requirements of laying composite geomembrane
- In order to facilitate construction, the quality of splicing should be guaranteed when laying composite geomembrane. Composite geomembrane should be as wide as possible to reduce the amount of field splicing.
- Before construction, the composite geomembrane should be tailored in the special site according to the width and length of the site. And spliced into blocks of the required size. Then construction personnel transport the composite geomembrane to the working face for laying.
- And pay attention to moderate relaxation. It is required that the interface between composite geomembrane and cushion should be smooth and smooth. Avoid man-made and construction machinery damage.
- Construction personnel should wear flat-soled cloth shoes or soft rubber sole shoes for laying.
To be continue……