Construction Case of Compound Geomembrane
"Today, we continue to talk about the construction case of composite geomembrane."
- According to the laying sequence of first upstream and then downstream, first slope and then bottom of groove. The constructors lay composite geomembrane in different zones and blocks.
- When laying, the film should be relaxed properly. And reserved 3%~5% of the surplus. Make a protruding wave-like relaxation. In order to adapt to temperature changes and foundation subsidence. It is also safe from artificial hard reduction injury.
- When laying composite geomembrane on slope surface, the direction of joint arrangement should be parallel or perpendicular to the maximum gradient line. And should lay the geomembrane in the order from top to bottom. Moreover, connect membrane and joint at the bend of slope surface.
- The composite geomembrane should be relaxed naturally and adhered to the supporting layer. Then cutting and splicing according to the required size, the two joints should be flat and without folds.
- When laying composite geomembrane, the construction personnel should adopt the method of laying and pressing at same time. To prevent the wind from blowing up the geomembrane. Before covering the protective layer, sand bags should be pressed on the edges and corners of the film. And put a 20-40 kg sandbag every 2-5 meters.
- When laying composite geomembrane, pay attention to outdoor weather. It should be laid in rain-free and snow-free weather with temperature above 5 Centigrade and wind power below 4 grade.