1.When the capillary drainage plate is buried, the groove should be downward. In this way, water can be sucked upside down into the capillary conduit. At the same time, soil particles will not enter the capillary aqueduct with water flow because of gravity natural precipitation.
2.However, the internal groove can not only inflow water, but also cause the consequences of leakage. At this time, capillary drainage board makes use of surface tension to make the water on the groove produce sealing effect without leakage.
3.When water enters, capillarity naturally produces an effect on water in the soil until it is filled and discharged by gravity.
When the water reaches the outlet, it will siphon due to the drop, which will further produce in the soil. This greatly increases the effect of suction and drainage.
1. Holes and grooves (water absorption surface) are generally downward in principle to prevent soil particles from clogging due to gravity settlement.
2. The end holes between capillary permeable drainage belts should be sealed with silica gel to avoid particles entering.
3. The slope of capillary permeable drainage zone should be laid at least 2% (to generate siphon force).
4. The bottom of the trench must be leveled and compacted. Then lay capillary permeable drainage plate.
5. In mud condition, it is not suitable for construction to be buried. Construction should be carried out after mud condition is improved.