Construction of GCL：
4) Lay a 5 cm thick clay layer on the surface of the spinning layer and compact (or compact, vibrate, etc.) on the clay layer. The compaction density should be more than 85%.
5) The ground wind of the base and the vertical wall should be made into arc or obtuse angle.
6) The construction of waterproof blanket shall be carried out after the acceptance of the basement supporting layer works is qualified.
Waterproof blanket lapping requirements
1. Waterproof blanket can be installed and constructed only after the foundation meets the requirements. The laying of waterproof blanket should be overlapped along the direction of water flow. First, the slope bank (revetment) is followed by the bottom layer. That is, the upstream waterproof blanket is overlapped on the downstream waterproof blanket.
2. The overlap of waterproof blanket should be smooth and the overlap length should be more than 300 mm.
3. Sprinkle 0.4kg-0.6kg/m bentonite powder evenly on the overlap of waterproof blanket.
4. Waterproof blanket should consider the influence of foundation settlement and deformation. If necessary, GCL can wrinkle 1-2 at the bottom, and the wrinkle length of waterproof blanket is 100 mm.