PE Corrugated Pipe
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, abbreviated as PE corrugated pipe. It is a new type of light pipe with high density polyethylene as raw material.
The PE corrugated pipe has the characteristics of light weight, high pressure resistance, good toughness, fast construction and long service life. And its excellent tube wall structure design, compared with other structures of pipe materials, makes the cost greatly reduced. Therefore, it has been widely used. At the same time, it largely replaces concrete pipe and cast iron pipe.
- It has unique structure, high strength, compression and impact resistance.
- Its inner wall is smooth, friction resistance is small, and overflow is large.
- Its weight is light, so it can be constructed quickly and cost is reduced.
- It has a long service life. Buried service life of more than 50 years.
- Its raw material is green environmental protection material. Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-scaling, recyclable.
- It has a wide temperature range. It does not break in the environment of - 60 C. And the highest temperature of its conveying medium is 60 C.
- Its comprehensive engineering cost is basically the same as that of concrete, and its operation cost is low. There is no foundation in good soil.
It is mainly used in:
- Municipal engineering
Underground drainage and sewage pipes are laid in residential areas;
Embedded pipeline of expressway
Water conveyance and drainage by irrigation in farmland
Chemical industry and mines are used to transport fluids