Design Requirements of HDPE Geomembrane for Seepage Control in The Landfill Area
According to the design requirements of 1.5mm hdpe geomembrane for seepage control in the landfill reservoir area:
- The surface soil shall be removed from the bottom reservoir area.
- And the undisturbed soil shall be compacted to a thickness of 300mm, with a degree of compaction greater than 0.93.
- After compaction, the 1.5mmhdpe geomembrane shall be laid with 600g / filament UV resistant geotextile to be compacted and covered.
- So as to protect the underground water from pollution.
1.5mm hdpe geomembrane is used as the anti-seepage geomembrane of the waste dump. The slope in the reservoir area adopts 1.5mm single rough geomembrane. And the bottom adopts a 1.5mm double smooth HDPE geomembrane.
The main properties of HDPE geomembrane shall meet the following national standards:
- The density of HDPE impervious geomembrane shall not be less than 0.95/cm3.
- The polyethylene raw material used for HDPE impervious geomembrane is made of grade 1 raw material and added with Cabot antioxidant and anti-aging double color masterbatch. It has good durability and long service life.