Drainage board laying procedure
1. Clean up the garbage and cement leveling at the paving site, so that there is no obvious bump on the site. The outdoor garage roof and roof garden need to find 2-5 找 slopes.
2. Use, so that the water discharged from the drainage board can be concentrated to the nearby sewer pipe or the nearby city sewer.
3. The basement floor is protected against seepage, and the ground floor is raised above the foundation. That is, a drainage board is formed before the floor is made. The round platform is downward, and there is a blind ditch around it, so that the groundwater does not come, and the water seepage naturally passes. The space of the drainage board flows into the surrounding blind ditch, and then flows into the sump through the blind ditch.
4. The underground indoor wall is impervious to water, and a drainage board can be laid on the main wall of the building, and the rounded platform faces the main wall. A single wall is built outside the drainage board or the steel mesh powder cement is used to protect the drainage board, so that the space of the seepage board outside the wall flows straight down into the blind ditch and directly into the sump.
5. When laying drainage boards in any area, you must pay attention to: Do not let dirt, cement, yellow sand and other garbage enter the front space of the drainage board to ensure the space of the drainage board is smooth.
6. When the drainage board is laid, protect the protection as much as possible. If the drainage board is laid on the level or outdoor garage, the backfilling work should be done as soon as possible to prevent the high wind from blowing the drainage board to affect the laying quality. The waterproofing of the basement and interior walls should be done as soon as possible to prevent the drainage panels from being damaged by people or objects.
7. The backfill is cohesive soil. It is ideal to lay 3-5 cm of yellow sand on the geotextile, which is beneficial to the drainage of geotextiles. If the backfill is a nutrient or light soil, there is no need to lay a new one. Layer of yellow sand, the soil itself is very loose and easy to filter water.
8. When the drainage board is laid, take the next 1-2 fulcrums on the side and the right side. You can also touch the two bottom plates. The top is covered with geotextile. As long as you keep the drainage channel without the dirt entering the drainage board, you can keep the drainage smooth.