Five Advantages Of Two-Way Plastic Grille In Civil Engineering
Five advantages of two-way plastic grille in civil engineering
Two-way plastic grilles are used in many places in civil engineering. These are all foundation reinforcement, retaining wall construction, including veneer stability, segmental-the Great Wall, embankment reinforcement and platform platform. The two-way plastic grille is mainly used in foundation reinforcement applications, focusing on the reinforcement of the base two-way plastic grille.
- The two-way plastic grid has high strength, low creep, and adapts to various environmental soils, which can fully meet the use of tall retaining walls in high-grade highways.
- The two-way plastic grille can well improve the interlocking and occlusal function of the reinforced bearing surface, greatly enhance the bearing capacity of the foundation, well constrain the lateral displacement of the soil, and enhance the stability of the foundation.
- Compared with the traditional grid, the two-way plastic grid has the characteristics of high strength, strong bearing capacity, corrosion resistance, large friction coefficient, uniform holes, convenient construction and long service life.
- The two-way plastic grid is more suitable for deep-sea operations and embankment reinforcement, and fundamentally solves the technical problems of low strength, poor corrosion resistance, and short service life caused by the long-term erosion of seawater by other materials.
- The two-way plastic grille can effectively avoid construction damage caused by being crushed and damaged by the machine during the construction process.