First, construction preparation
1. Seriously study relevant technical materials, documents, and various construction specifications before starting work.
2. Measure the elevation of the subgrade before laying the geogrid.
3. Before laying the geogrid, first test its physical and mechanical properties: tensile strength and elongation, and then use it after passing the test.
Second, the labor organization and major machinery
Each subgrade team is equipped with 8 people and is equipped with a hammer, a vise, an 8 wire, and a staple.
Third, the construction process
a. Laying experimental section
b. Subgrade leveling
c. Sectional laying
d. Lap connection
e. End reverse processing
f. End U nail fixing
Fourth, construction methods
1. The quality of the geogrid material should conform to the technical specifications of the drawings. The tensile strength is ≥40KN/m and the elongation is <10%. The test results can only be laid after the above indicators are met.
2. The geogrid should be laid along the longitudinal direction.
3. The geogrid has a length of 20cm and is connected by 8# wire.
4. The geogrid is reserved for the reverse section length of 1m and is fixedly connected with the U-shaped nail of the lower grille.
5. At the junction of semi-filled and semi-filled and filled and excavated, when the length of the fill end is greater than 10m, the length of the top and bottom geogrid embedded in the excavation area shall be not less than 6m, and the length of the fill-in fill area shall be not less than 10m. When the square end length is less than 10m, the geogrid should be filled with the filling area, and the length of the embedded excavation area is not less than 3/5 of the length of the filling area.
Five, matters needing attention
1. When laying the geogrid, it should be placed perpendicular to the axis of the embankment in the direction of high strength.
2. The surface of the soil layer on which the geogrid material is laid should be smooth. The surface is strictly prohibited from having hard protrusions such as broken pieces and stones. After paving, the filler should be filled in time to avoid direct exposure to sunlight for a long time. Next, the interval should not exceed 48h.
3. The geogrid is paved with earth fill. All vehicles and construction machinery are only allowed to travel along the axis of the embankment.
4. There should be no damage to the geogrid during the construction process to ensure the quality of the project.
5. Paving should be straight and smooth, not to cause distortion, wrinkles.