Laying Requirements Fiberglass Geogrid
Laying Method of Fiberglass Geogrid （2）
(2) Foundation Layer
- When the fiberglass geogrid is used in the foundation layer, the laying position should be placed at the bottom of the foundation layer. And the anchorage method should be used in the construction.
(3) The underlying roadbed
- Fiberglass grids must be placed in the lower 1/3 of the underlying base.
- It can also be placed at the bottom of the underlying roadbed. At least 20 mm thick sand cushion or geotextile can be laid under the fiberglass geogrid.
- Construction by anchoring method.
2. Requirements for Construction Pavement
Fiberglass geogrid reinforced concrete pavement. Its pavement should meet the following requirements:
- Longitudinal smoothness, lateral arch slope, and smoothness should meet the design standards. If it fails to meet the standard, it should be treated before laying.
- Pavement bearing capacity should be stabilized before overlay. If the bearing capacity is insufficient, the standard is not met, or the floor of cement concrete pavement is void, it should be strengthened. The joint and crack of cement concrete pavement should be cleared and filled in advance.
- If the surface of the original pavement and base is loose, anti-cave and diffusive cracks, it should be repaired and filled in advance. To keep the surface intact.
- The original pavement surface should be washed clean, dust removed, loose granules and debris.
To be continue……