Customized high quality long fibre filament needle punched geotextile in stock for sale has excellent heat and light resistance. Even in the short-term exposure in an environment of nearly 20℃, its performance hardly changed. After extensive trials and practice, polyester long-fibre non-woven geotextiles have long-term corrosion resistance to various natural soils, moisture and microorganisms.
It can replace traditional engineering materials and construction methods, make construction safer, and contribute to environmental protection, and solve basic problems in engineering construction more economically, effectively and permanently.
The high quality long fibre filament needle punched geotextile has a good mechanical function, good water permeability, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, isolation, filtration, drainage, protection, stability, reinforcement, etc. It can adapt to the uneven base layer and resist construction external force. Destruction, creep is small, and the original function can still be maintained under long-term load.
Made from virgin PET (polyester) chips, the continuous filament was extruded from PET chip by machine directly by a spunbond process, and the launch together to get the stable 3D with higher strength fabric. So it has high strength fabric. So it has high strength, good creepy property excellent and erosion resistance aging-resistance and heat resistance.
This product is mainly used in the following characteristics:
1. Can exert permanent isolation.
High quality long fibre filament needle punched geotextile can sequester soil layers composed of different components and properties for a long time and prevent mixing;
It has frost resistance and load bearing requirements for construction.
2. With good anti-filter performance and anti-corrosion performance.
Moisture can penetrate in all directions without accumulating pressure. At the same time, it can prevent soil loss and is beneficial to stability and corrosion resistance.
3. Has reliable drainage performance.
Due to the bulkiness of the structure, the drainage of the geotechnical surface can be effectively controlled.
4. With good protection performance.
Due to its good puncture, extensibility, and bulkiness, the waterproof layer can be effectively protected from potential mechanical damage.
5. With reinforced properties.
Fluffiness and high strength improve the overall stability of the project and increase its strength.
Strength - under the same weight specifications, the tensile strength of each direction is higher than other needle-punched nonwoven fabrics;
Anti-ultraviolet light - has a very high UV resistance;
Extremely high-temperature resistance - high-temperature resistance up to 230°C, maintaining structural integrity and original physical properties at high temperatures;
Permeability and plane drainage - long fibre filament needle punched geotextile in stock is thicker and needle-punched, with good flat drainage and vertical water permeability, and can maintain this performance after many years;
Creep resistance - long fibre filament needle punched geotextile for sale creep resistance is superior to other geotextiles, so it has good long-term performance. It is resistant to the erosion of common chemicals in the soil and to corrosion by gasoline, diesel and the like;
Ductility -The long fibre filament needle punched geotextile in stock has a good elongation under certain stress, so that it can adapt to the irregular surface of the unevenness;
Technical characteristics of filament geotextile: The thick geotextile can ensure the three-dimensional void ratio of geotextile, which is conducive to the realization of excellent hydraulic performance. The topping strength of geotextiles has great advantages, especially for retaining walls and embankments. The high quality long fibre filament needle punched geotextiles have exceeded the national standards and are excellent geotechnical reinforcement materials.
2. 1m~8m in roll width, the length as client's request.
Good creepy property and hydraulics property, resistance to corrosion, excellent anti-aging, and heat-resistance quality.
1. Reinforcement in backfilling of retaining walls or panels used to anchor retaining walls. Construct a wrapped retaining wall or abutment.
2. Strengthen the flexible road surface, repair the cracks on the road, and prevent the road surface from reflecting cracks.
3. Increase the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil to prevent soil erosion and freezing damage of soil during low temperature.
4. The isolation layer between the roadway and the roadbed, or the isolation layer between the roadbed and the soft foundation.
5. Separation, separation, and reinforcement between artificial fill, rock fill or material field and foundation, and different frozen soil layers.
6. The filter layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill of the retaining wall.
7. The filter layer around the drainage dark pipe or the gravel drainage dark groove.
8. The filter layer of water well, a pressure relief well or a diagonal pressure pipe in a water conservancy project.
9. Segregation of long fibre filament needle punched geotextile for sales between the road, airport, railway track slag and artificial rock fill and foundation.
10. Vertical or horizontal drainage inside the earth dam, buried in the soil to dissipate the water pressure in the gap.
11. Drainage behind the anti-seepage geomembrane in the earth dam or earth embankment or in the lower part of the concrete facing.
12. Exclude water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure on the lining and seepage water around each building.
13. Drainage of the base of the ground-based sports ground.
14. Roads (including temporary roads) are used to strengthen soft foundations in railways, embankments, earth-rock dams, airports, sports fields, etc.
The application of long fibre filament needle punched geotextile for sales in foreign countries began as early as the 1960s. The United States is the country with the largest consumption of geotextiles in the world. In the early 1990s, its annual consumption was over 300 million m2, and in recent years it has reached 700 million m2. Geotextiles in Europe and Japan have also developed rapidly. The annual usage of geotextiles in Europe is also around 400 million m2, of which spun-bonded nonwovens account for about 60% of non-woven geotextiles;
In the mid-1990s, there has been a significant increase in the application of geotextiles in the future. Japanese non-woven geotextiles have the largest amount of spunbonding, accounting for about 60% of the total amount of nonwoven geotextiles, and are mainly PET spunbonded fabrics.
|Weight Deviation %||g/m²||-6||-6||-6||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5||-4||-4||-4|
|CBR Mullen Burst Strength ≥||KN||0.8||1.4||1.8||2.2||2.6||3||3.5||4||4.7||5.5||7|
|Vertical Permeability||N/5cm||K x(10-1 --10-3)|
|Tear Strength ≥||KN||0.14||0.21||0.28||0.35||0.42||0.49||0.56||0.63||0.7||0.82||1.1|
In addition, if you want to wholesale long fibre filament needle punched geotextile, welcome to contact us.