Hot sale high quality PP uniaxial geogrid made in China in stock refers to high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material, plasticized extruded sheet, punched, heated, stretched, extruded and pressed, thin plate re-punched regular hole net, then longitudinal Stretched geogrid.
Generally used for laying in the soil, through the meshing and interlocking between the grid mesh and the soil, constitutes an efficient stress transmission mechanism, so that the local load can be quickly and effectively diffused into the large area of the soil. In order to reduce the local damage stress and improve the service life of the project.
The polymer is extruded into a thin plate and then punched into a regular pore network, and then longitudinally stretched. In this process, the polymer is oriented in a linear state and forms a long elliptical network-like integral structure with uniform distribution and high joint strength. This type of structure has a very high tensile strength and tensile modulus, especially in the early stage (extension of 2%-5%) tensile strength and tensile modulus of our company. A chain system that provides the ideal force to bear and spread the soil. The product has a high tensile strength (>150Mpa) and is suitable for various soils. It is a widely used reinforcement material.
1. Enhance the roadbed, effectively distribute the diffusion load, improve the stability and bearing capacity of the roadbed, and extend the service life;
2. Can withstand more alternating load;
3. Prevent roadbed deformation and cracking caused by loss of roadbed material;
4. Improve the self-supporting ability of the backfill behind the retaining wall, reduce the earth pressure of the retaining wall, save costs, extend the service life, and reduce maintenance costs;
5. Slope maintenance combined with spray anchor concrete construction method can not only save 30%-50% investment but also shorten the construction period by more than double;
6. Add high quality PP uniaxial geogrid made in China to the roadbed and surface of the road to reduce deflection, reduce rutting, delay the occurrence of cracks by 3-9 times, and reduce the thickness of the structural layer by 36%;
7. It is suitable for all kinds of soils, no need to take materials from different places, saving labor and time;
8. Construction is simple and fast, which can greatly reduce construction costs.
Mainly used for retaining walls, abutments, steep slope projects, etc.;
The retaining wall and the abutment belong to the stressed structure, and bear all external loads: active earth pressure, dynamic load on the upper part of the structure, temperature stress, etc., the reinforced material is under a large tension for a long time, and the repeated action of the dynamic load Under the material, the molecular structure of the material is fatigued, its performance is attenuated, and the aging of the grid is accelerated. In order to avoid large deformation of the structure due to the creep of the reinforced material, PP uniaxial geogrid in stock made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) should be selected.
When used on roadbeds and pavements, the construction method is the same as that of a hot sale PP uniaxial geogrid in stock.
When used for reinforced earth retaining walls, the construction method is as follows:
1. Set the foundation and carry out the construction according to the designed wall system. When prefabricated reinforced concrete panels are used, the thickness is generally 12-15cm supported on the precast concrete foundation. The width is not more than 30cm, the thickness is not less than 20cm, and the buried depth is not less than 60cm to prevent the frostbite of the foundation.
2. Level the wall foundation and excavate and level it according to the design requirements. The soft soil needs to be compacted or replaced, compacted to the required density and should be slightly above the wall surface.
3. When the ribs are laid, the main strength direction of the ribs should be perpendicular to the wall surface and fixed by pins.
4. Wall filling, mechanical filling, the distance between the wheel and the reinforcement should be at least 15cm. After compaction, a layer of soil is about 20-15 cm thick.
5. When the wall is constructed, the geotextile should be covered at the wall to prevent the loss of the fill.
1. Maintenance of old asphalt road reinforcement of asphalt pavement.
2. Converting old cement concrete road into the composite road.
3. Restraining reflection cracking caused by block shrinkage.
4. Preventing and controlling the cracking caused by new and old combination and uneven settlement.
5. Road extension.
6. Reinforcement of soft soil foundation and overall strength of roadbed.
In addition, Tai 'an DingKun New Material Co. Ltd. provides high quality PP uniaxial geogrid made in China. Welcome to contact us if interested.