China hot sale high quality PP woven prevent grass growth geotextile with factory price is made of polypropylene and polypropylene-polypropylene flat yarn, and is composed of at least two sets of parallel yarns (or flat yarns). One set is called warp yarn along the longitudinal direction of the loom (the direction in which the fabric travels), and the other group. The lateral arrangement is called a weft yarn. The warp yarn and the weft yarn are interwoven into a cloth shape by different knitting equipment and processes and can be woven into different thicknesses and compactness according to different use ranges.
Generally, the woven geotextile has a relatively strong tensile strength in both thin and vertical directions. Strength (longitude is greater than latitude), with good stability.
The woven fabric is made of polypropylene and polypropylene-polypropylene flat yarn. It consists of two sets of parallel yarns (the shape is a flat thread). One set is called warp yarn along the longitudinal direction of the loom (the direction in which the fabric travels), and the other set. The lateral arrangement is called a weft yarn.
The warp yarn and the weft yarn are interwoven into a cloth shape by different knitting equipment and processes and can be woven into different thicknesses and compactness according to different use ranges. Generally, the high quality PP woven prevent grass growth geotextile has a relatively strong tensile strength in both thin and vertical directions. Strength (longitude is greater than latitude), with good stability. Maintains sufficient strength and elongation in both dry and wet conditions. Woven fabrics are also known as hot sale prevent grass growth geotextiles and woven geotextiles.
High quality PP woven prevents grass growth geotextiles are made by weaving pre-stressed, non-biodegradable, slit-firm polypropylene tapes into simple weave pattern. Woven Geotextiles are used for sub-grade stabilization requiring considerable strength. This product is economical, providing the high strength required for a very low cost. The Woven Geotextile fabric that is created has a high strength to weight ratio that resists UV rays, soil chemicals, mildew, and insects. Slit-film woven geotextiles are excellent separators and help to speed erection for road building projects and embankment construction. This product is ideal for road building because it increases the life of paved and unpaved areas. PP woven prevent grass growth geotextiles are primarily used for separation, reinforcement, and filtration.
1. Reinforcement: It is used for rock projects such as roads, railways, airports, stone dams, anti-slopes, retaining wall backfills, side sills, etc. Dispersing soil stress increases the modulus of the soil and limits the slippage of the soil.
2. Protection: Prevent the embankment from being washed away by wind, waves, tides, and rain, and used to protect the bank, protect the slope, protect the bottom, and prevent soil erosion.
3. Counter-filtering effect: It is used for the filter layer of the dyke, dam, river, and coastal rock fast, soil slope and retaining wall to prevent the passage of sand particles and allow water or air to pass freely.
Reinforcement: It can safely limit the excursion of civil work over a long time of use and transfer or allocate the stress on soil over a larger area.
Separation: It can separate the civil work materials into stable interfaces and ensure them to function both individually and as a whole.
The combined use of PP woven prevent grass growth geotextile and film can provide tension insulation between materials under different loads.
Mesh screening: The geotextile is horizontally over a channel for suspended particles carrying fluid to prevent the passage of fine soil granules and allow passage of fluid.
Cushion buffer: The geotextile may be placed on a slope to prevent soil granules from being flushed away by rainwater or allow planting of turf.
It can be widely used in areas of railways, highways, sports fields, earthwork projects, tunnels, coalmines, walls and slopes, environment protection, and so on.
1. PP woven prevent grass growth geotextiles can only be cut with geotextile knives (hook knives). If cutting in the site, special protective measures must be taken for other materials to prevent unnecessary damage due to cutting geotextiles;
2. At the same time as laying geotextiles, all necessary measures must be taken to prevent damage to the underlying materials;
3. When laying geotextiles, care must be taken not to allow stones, large amounts of dust or moisture, etc., to damage geotextiles, to block drains or filters, or to cause difficult materials for subsequent connections to enter geotextiles. Or under the hot sale prevent grass growth geotextile;
4. After the installation, visually inspect all the geotextile surfaces to identify all damaged landlords, mark them and repair them, and make sure that there are no foreign substances on the paving surface that can cause damage, such as broken needles and other foreign objects;
5. The connection of hot sale prevent grass growth geotextile must comply with the following regulations: Under normal circumstances, there should be no horizontal connection on the slope surface (the connection must not intersect the contour of the slope surface), except for the repaired area.
6. If suturing is used, the suture should be made of the same or exceeding material as the geotextile. The suture must be chemically resistant to ultraviolet light. Sutures and geotextiles should have significant color differences for easy inspection.
7. Special attention should be paid to the sewing during installation to ensure that no gravel in the earth or gravel cover enters the middle of the geotextile.
|Elongation at break (%) ≤||28|
|Allowable deviation value (%)||±10|
In addition, Tai 'an DingKun New Material Co. Ltd. has a China PP woven prevent grass growth geotextile factory, provides high quality PP woven prevent grass growth geotextile. Welcome to consult pp woven geotextile factory price.