The advantages of grass grid compared with grass-planting brick
The second one is to use grass grid to turn grass planting area into bearing area for parking spaces and lanes in parking lots.
Grass grid is a recyclable environmental protection material. It can resist ultraviolet and violent stamping. After use, the coverage of lawn reached 95%. And its load-bearing capacity was 200 tons/m2. At the same time, it solves the shortcomings of grass-planting bricks and can be used in hot and dry areas.
The construction method of grass planting grid is similar to that of grass planting brick.
- According to the parking load, the crushed stone is used to make 20 cm~30 cm supporting layer on the original soil surface.
- Then lay 2-3 cm sand and gravel mixture layer.
- Lay grass lattices, and finally lay the turf.
- No need for a concrete cushion
Advantages of grass grids
- Grass lattice provides more than 95% of the area of grass planting, basically achieving a complete greening effect. (Reference: Concrete grass-planting brick only has 30% grass-planting space)
- It can absorb sound and dust, and obviously improve the quality and taste of the environment.
- The grass grid has a unique and stable flat plug-in lap joint. This makes the whole pavement a flat whole. Effective avoidance of local depression and extremely convenient construction.
- High strength and long service life.
- Its performance is stable. Anti-ultraviolet, acid and alkali corrosion, anti-wear and pressure.