The construction method of glass fiber geogrid in reinforcement layers
Laying Method of Fiberglass Geogrid （5）
3. Construction Method of Fiberglass Geogrid in Reinforcing Foundation Layer and Subbase Layer
- The glass fiber geogrid reinforced foundation layer and the underlying roadbed are all constructed by anchoring method.
- The concrete clauses are basically the same as the construction method of pavement layer anchorage method.
- But there is no need to spray viscous oil, the laying requirements are compacted, flat, and conform to the relevant design specifications.
4.Construction Method of Fiberglass Geogrid in Reinforcing Railway Subgrade
- Fiberglass grids are laid transversely along the railway subgrade. The geogrid should be smooth and tightened. Fiberglass grids are laid at both ends of the roadbed, and the length of the grids is 2000 mm-3000 mm.
- Sandbags are compacted at both ends of the fiberglass geogride.
- Longitudinal lap width should be 80mm-100mm, and length of each segment should be 50mm. Anchor with iron sheet and cement nails or tie with wire.
- The fiberglass geogrids at both ends are turned over and pressed against the sand bags. And then the fiberglass grids are compacted with sand bags.
- Finally, the reinforced layer of fiberglass geogrid is compacted and smoothed with sand.
The construction method of glass fiber geogrid in various working layers is written here. If you want to know more details about the construction, please feel free to contact us.