Geocell is a three-dimensional mesh cell structure formed by high strength welding of reinforced HDPE sheets. Usually by ultrasonic needle welding. Because of Engineering needs, some holes are drilled on the diaphragm.
1. Geocell is flexible and can be transported and stacked. During construction, geocell can be stretched into a net and filled with loose materials such as soil, gravel, concrete, etc. to form a structure with strong lateral restriction and large stiffness.
2. Light material, abrasion resistance, chemical stability, light, and oxygen aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance, suitable for different soil and desert and other soil conditions.
3. Higher lateral restraint and anti-skid, anti-deformation and effective enhancement of subgrade bearing capacity and decentralized load.
4. Geotechnical dimensions such as the height of geocell and welding distance can meet different engineering needs.
5. Flexibility, small transport volume, convenient connection, and fast construction speed.
1. Used for stabilizing roadbed of highway and railway.
2. Embankments and shallow rivers to withstand the load of gravity.
3. Mixed retaining wall for preventing landslide and loading gravity.
4. When encountering soft foundation, the use of geocell can greatly reduce the construction labor intensity, reduce the thickness of subgrade construction speed. And its performance is good, which can greatly reduce the cost of the project.